Moss is a multi instrumentalist and composer.
- OKO, https://www.aureliepaita.com/oko
- MOSS –
- MAMATRIX/ MAS productions
- Tralalka, www.tralalka.com/ https://tralalka.bandcamp.com
- Gazi Baba www.gazibaba.wordpress.com/
- Impromptu Voice Orchestra
- Infamous Karaoke Star (Moss solo project in the early 2000’s) Game of Flesh album on sound cloud
- 2016 Tralalka Kizmet available on amazon
- 2014 Reka-Tralalka http://tralalka.com/index.html
- Infamous Karaoke Star, Game of Flesh- 14 songs, unofficial release March 2010, 67 min.
- Infamous Karaoke Star, Moss & Jo -Fleetwood Sessions Game of Flesh Acoustic Duo -unofficial release 7 Songs, 33.23 min, release June 2009.
On Infamous Karaoke Star
“The intelligently arranged amalgamation of Moss’s funk/blues guitar and underpinning cello from Jo is more than enough to capture the imagination, and that’s before the addition of Moss’s vocals’ that range from the angelic to the subtly sardonic. Combined with lyrics that are as witty and emotive as they are playful and you have a musical troupe that can captivate any audience”. Bill Williams. Music News, London
“Blunt and dark musical poems using raw language delivered with a skillful linguistic playfulness- punctuated by erratic, schizophrenic and semi- psychotic musical arrangements. Both vulnerable and bitchy the songs never sit easily in the listeners’ ears; the uneasy tempo, contained within a tradition, confronts the contemporary mind with melancholia, humour and confident honesty. The traditional sound-scape is subtly blended and broken to make you happy and depressed at the same time- alternating from verse to chorus. Almost as scary as silence- you must see her perform”. Padraig Robinson, Berlin 2009.
“Moss Beynon Juckes is an independent performer from Berlin/England. Her stage name “Infamous karaoke Star” is a play or pun on the necessity to live up to social expectations and fit into social standards. Besides this it is a critique and awareness on popular music/media culture. “Infamous” meaning “of bad reputation” and “Karaoke Star” – suggesting that the performer just ‘sings along’ to what is happening in the world without questioning or taking action. Essentially Moss builds a show that would like to provoke the opposite reaction to passivity.”
“Moss Beynon Juckes è un artista indipendente da Berlino / Inghilterra. Il suo nome d’arte “Infamous karaoke Star” è un gioco o gioco di parole sulla necessità di essere all’altezza delle aspettative sociali ed inserire nelle norme sociali. Oltre a questo è una critica e la consapevolezza sulla musica popolare / cultura mediatica. che significa “Infamous” di cattiva reputazione “e di” Karaoke Star “- suggerisce che l’esecutore solo ‘canta insieme’ a ciò che accade nel mondo senza mettere in discussione o azione. Essenzialmente Moss costruisce uno spettacolo che vorrebbe provocare la reazione di fronte alla passività”